A professional headshot is not just for actors and models any more, they are widely used throughout the business world, a headshot is a visual marketing tool that will enable people and businesses to stand out from the crowd and your competitors. When we know what someone looks like, we feel more of a personal connection with them and we are on the way to building a business relationship. First impressions are so important! So I will work with you to ensure your headshot portrays you in the way you want to be perceived.
Corporate actions shots are a great way to represent your staff members. They show potential customers you have a friendly team ready to help and work together. This is hugely important in this digital age where customers don’t often visit a business in person and therefore don’t have the reassurance of seeing an office full of people working on their behalf. Capturing your team going about their day offers a variety of photographs that are more dynamic and work well alongside posed headshots on your website and social media channels. The combination of posed and un-posed photographs compliment each other well.
- A face to a name: Staff photography is the perfect way to introduce your team to potential clients, so your people are familiar and it’s easier to connect with them.
- Building trust: Clients are much more comfortable when they know who they’re working with. Introducing real humans behind the website and the organisation is brilliant for establishing trust.
- What’s important: Show your staff team you’re proud of them, it will make them feel valued and show the world this is how you feel.
- A friendly note: A new customer who recognises a familiar face is more likely to have a friendly approach and will be less inclined to be cold or rude.
- Stand out: A well presented team can mean the difference between a new client choosing you or one of your competitors.